I have finished my storyboard for my music video. I have gone for the beach style because this music fits this scene. Most of my shots are located on the beach or on a cliff top over looking the sea. I am using a lot of close-ups of Tim singing and also close-ups of the guitar. Tim will have a guitar in his hands in most of the music video because there is a lot of guitar played in this song. The chores of this song is " And we'll be free" so I have made my storyboard with more than just Tim, I have used his friends and the way I have storyboarded this song will look like they are having a lot fun with each other. This is my first part of my storyboard which shows what will happen in the first part of my music video.

This is my second page of my storyboard.

This is my third page of my storyboard.

This is my fourth page of my storyboard.

This is the music video I am doing. It is Donovan Frankenreiter "free" and I like the style of music that is played in this video, that is why I have choosen this song.
No comments:
Post a Comment